Kirkham Town Council - Housing

In this section of the website we have linked you direct to Fylde Borough Council's website where you will be able to view information about Housing:

Fylde Council no longer has any housing stock; this was transferred to New Fylde Housing in 2000.

To make it easier for all residents in Wyre, Blackpool and Fylde to register for social housing all you need to do is register with one company who represents the three councils and local Housing Associations.  The name of the organisation is MyHomeChoiceFyldeCoast. (external link)

MyHomeChoiceFyldCoast provides a single place where you can find affordable available homes from all the major social landlords including:

  • Regenda Group
  • Places for People
  • New Fylde Housing
  • Muir Group
  • Great Places Housing Group
  • Blackpool Coastal Housing 

To apply to join the Housing Register you must be over 16 years of age. Under normal circumstances you will need to be 18 before you will be offered a tenancy.


  • Housing needs are met where possible
  • Homeless people are fairly assessed and helped to find a home
  • A wide range of advice & information is freely available in the borough
  • Your home is healthy, safe and warm
  • New affordable housing is planned in the borough where needed
  • Advice is also given on Energy Efficiency and Home Security.


Back to Town Services Page